Returning Your JOROTO Bike
If you are not satisfied with your JOROTO bike, you can return it within 30 days upon receipt. JOROTO’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our limited warranty.
Because of the size and weight of the JOROTO bike, we do not offer a refund for any shipping charges you may have paid to receive your bike. Returns will be charged an additional return shipping fee of $250 or more, depending on your location.
If your bike is returned in damaged condition or with missing parts, you may be charged an additional restocking fee.
To initiate a return, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Returning Other JOROTO Merchandise
- The following merchandise may not be returned or exchanged: headwear (hats, hair ties, headbands, bandanas), socks, underwear, water bottles, in-ear headphones, heart rate monitors that have been worn or used, shoes that have been worn or used, or any other items we sell at a “sale” or mark-down price.
- All other returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Any clothing items purchased in-store can be returned to any store.
- All hangtags must be attached to the garment, and proof of payment must accompany the return.
- All returned products must be shipped with the original packaging.
- JOROTO is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- Refunds for purchases will be credited back to original credit card only.