Information We Collect About You
In General. We collect both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information from you as described in greater detail below.
Purchases. If you choose to purchase JOROTO products or services from us, including fitness equipment and accessories, apparel, live in-studio classes or subscription services offered through any device, we may collect some or all of the following information:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Phone number;
- Emergency Contact (for live in-studio classes);
- Financial Information; and
- Other required or optional information as may be necessary or requested.
In addition, you may be given the opportunity to create an account with a username and password. You should keep your password secure and not share it with anyone.
Public Profiles. You may be given the opportunity to create a public user profile, which may include the following:
- Home city or town;
- Fitness performance history
- JOROTO achievements; and
- Other information that may be available from time to time.
You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account and providing such information, or by linking such information to your personal social media accounts, you allow others, including JOROTO, to identify you and therefore you may not be anonymous. JOROTO user profiles are available for view by JOROTO and other JOROTO users, and other users can contact or follow you through the JOROTO Service. Content that you post on, through, or in connection with the JOROTO Service, including on third-party services, such as your social media accounts, may also be public.
Other User Content. In addition to the information above, we collect other non-personally identifiable information, which may include, among other things:
- In-studio attendance history;
- Purchase history;
- Fitness related information;
- Frequency of at home workouts;
- Length of at home workouts;
- Other information.
Other Information Collected Automatically.
IP and Device Identifiers. The JOROTO Service automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the JOROTO Site and users of the JOROTO Service. We may also collect device-specific information if you access the JOROTO Service using a mobile device. Device information may include the unique device identifier, media access control address, network information, and hardware model, as well as non-personally identifiable usage and traffic data and information about how the device interacts with the JOROTO Service. This type of data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the JOROTO Service and learn more about our users’ demographics and Internet behaviors so that we can analyze, operate and improve our products and services.
How We Use the Information We Collect
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- to send you marketing communications about our products and services;
- to provide you with the products and services that you purchase from us;
- to enhance or supplement our services and products for you;
- to communicate with your regarding the status of your products and services and to allow you to communicate with us;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others; and
With Whom We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as may be necessary to deliver email messages to you, provide analytics and systems analysis for our internal use, process your payment information and/or provide other products and services that you have requested from us, or as further described in this section.
Promotions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, from time to time we may run promotional or marketing efforts, such as contests, sweepstakes and/or giveaways with third parties (collectively, “Promotions”). If you choose to participate in any such Promotions, then any personal information you provide in order to participate in a Promotion may be shared with such third parties and be subject to their privacy policies. In addition, you may be provided the opportunity to share your information through third-party services like Facebook and Strava, if you choose to do so.
Public Information. Please remember that any content you provide to your public user profile, along with any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in a manner that other users can view, can be collected and used by any JOROTO user. In addition, your username will be displayed to other users through the JOROTO Service, and other users can contact you through the JOROTO Service. Content that you post publicly on, through, or in connection with the JOROTO Service, including on third-party services such as social media accounts, may also be public.
Financial Information. As described above, unless we tell you otherwise at the time you provide Financial Information, we do not store, process or maintain Financial Information. The use and storage of your Financial Information are governed by our payment processor’s and/or financing partner’s terms, conditions and privacy policies.
Marketing Partners. We sometimes share information gathered from our customers with carefully selected third-party vendors, who assist us and other parties in marketing products and services. These vendors may assist us and other parties with customer research, management of customer and prospective customer databases, promotional mailings or other targeted promotions. The information shared may include your name, contact information, and transaction history. You may request at any time that we do not share your information with these third parties by contacting us using the methods described below.
De-identified Information. We may de-identify your personal information so that you are not identified as an individual and provide that de-identified information to our partners. We may also provide aggregate usage information to our partners, or allow partners to collect that information from you, and they may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use the JOROTO Service so that they, too, can provide you with a personalized online experience.
Other Situations. We may also disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, or request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agencies; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or offering of securities, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In any of these cases user information, including personal information, could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired or accessed by a third party.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with any law or order as described above, to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of JOROTO, our employees, our users, or others.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of the features of the JOROTO Service.
- If you have provided us with your email address and you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email communications. It may take up to 72 hours to process your unsubscribe request.
- Calls and Texts. You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us via phone calls or text messaging; to do this, please contact us using the information in the “How to Contact Us” section below. For text messaging, you may also be able to text “STOP” in response to a text message you have received.
- Direct Mail and Marketing Partners. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us via direct mail, or if you want to request that we do not share your contact information with our marketing partners, please contact us using the information in the “How to Contact Us” section below and specify your name and mailing address, and any other specific contact information that you wish to restrict.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we reserve the right to contact you for non-marketing reasons related to your JOROTO products or account, such as for password recovery purposes or service calls that you have requested.
Accounts. If you have purchased a subscription for the JOROTO Service or otherwise signed up for an account, then you may access your JOROTO account at any time once logged on, and you may modify, update and change your account settings through your account. When you update information, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You can also delete your account by emailing us email@example.com. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the account, and activity generated prior to deletion will remain stored by us. Also, some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account, and public activity on your account prior to deletion may remain publicly accessible.
Interest Based AdvertizingThrough the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), several media and marketing associations have developed an industry self-regulatory program to give consumers a better understanding of and greater control over ads that are customized based on their online behavior across different websites. To make choices about interest-based ads from participating third parties, please visit the DAA’s or NAI’s consumer opt-out pages, which are located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We strive to take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to personal information. Your account is also protected by a password for your privacy and security and you must prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, limiting access to your devices and browser, and by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Please keep in mind, however, that no method of storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure, so your use of the JOROTO Service and provision of information to us is at your own risk.
Visiting Our Websites from Outside the United States
How to Contact Us
Attn: Privacy Officer